Tuesday 8 August 2017

Squishy: Beach Blocked!

Today was Flo's final day in Cosmic. Horray!
 


I got rid of the path outside her house (I'll fix that pattern behind me later)


I decided that now is the time to invite a new villager with amiibo cards. I only have a few cards. Since two of the cards are dogs I have enough of those), one of them was Rosie and the other one was Muffy (no thanks). My only option was stitches.


Jeremiah gave me the nickname "cookie". I like it! Especially since Flurry calls me cupcake.
 


I saw walking around and noticed her walking towards the slope but not going on it. Are special characters not allowed on the beach? After pushing her for a bit, I can conferm that she was beach blocked.
 


While walking around I heard someone fall into a pitfall. It was Jeremiah!


 
I will be opening my gate on Sunday 13th at 9pm UK time for the fireworks. I'm also trying to think of firework designs. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments.

Thanks for reading andI'll see you all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment