Sunday 4 September 2016

Beth: Happy Home Designer: Nook & Antonio

 The other day I, I remembered a new month means a new Happy Home Designer Challenge! I'm surprised I remembered so early in the month, but for those who haven't taken part yet, don't worry. You'll be able to until the 15th!

 Two new furniture items were released for this challenge - one of those being the iceberg. I decided to do an ice theme outside, even though it's bright sunshine and rainbows!

 The reason I wanted the sun inside was due to an easy space theme.

  Other than that, I didn't make much effort for the challenge if I'm honest. Most of the furniture was space themed, and I made sure to include Space K.K. on an astro player.

I used rugs and patterns outside to create an ice theme. You can visit my project by scanning the QR card above!

 Last night, I headed on again for another design.
 
 I redesigned the snowy flagstones for a year-round design, and surrounded the path with white carnations! These are some of my favourite flowers in Animal Crossing, so I'm glad I unlocked them with this project.

 The only furniture needed for this project was the minimalist chair and mini-table.

And one other unlocked item, the rolling closet.

In the end, I decided to go for a simple Japanese theme rather than the expected contemporary!

 I really like how the inside turned out.

Outside, I left like this. You can visit this project by scanning the QR code.

Thanks for reading! I'll be back in a couple of days with a New Leaf update.

No comments:

Post a Comment