Sunday 13 November 2016

Squishy: Silver watering can

 
On Thursday in town Jeremiah wanted to call me Squiiish. I'm more than happy to let everyone embrace their inner Harvey.



Zipper confirmed that his bunny like looks are indeed a costume. This is not a drill people!



Oh nevermind. False alarm.

On Friday one of my tasks for today was to sell some sea shells. ReTail was closed so I tried selling them in the Island. Sadly it didn't count.



There wasn't much on display at the campground.


I messed around with the amiibo camera. Enjoy!

 



Yesterday I unlocked the ability to work at the Roost. I won't be doing that yet.


Main Street was really busy.


Another cute touch that the update added was that Row- I mean Blathers yawns before falling asleep. It makes him seem more alive.


I no longer have to bug flowers. I finally unlocked the silver watering can.


I have one from my last town so I might give it away.

I heard that fertiliser brings perfect fruit trees back to life. So I'm putting it to the test.


Pietro needed a new catchphrase so I simply made him say boing.
 


Harvey's rain suit is so cute!


I finally have another new face in the campground. Gulliver!


Today in town the fertiliser worked! No fruit though.


This is the best sounding task I've seen so far. I made myself sound manly while reading it out loud.


My tree looks like a butt again. The end of autumn can do that to you.


Since I woke up this morning I decided to try again with the turnips.


Avery asked me what animal he would be. I answered "a dove" as a joke and I don't know how he's taking it.


I got another dog figure from a fortune cookie. This is nice but a Wii U or 3DS would be better.



I went to put it in my basement and my giant Resetti scared the life out of me.


Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment