Monday 14 November 2016

Squishy: Wii U at last!

Today in Cosmic one of initiatives was to catch 10 diving creatures. While diving I found a scallop. I kept this one so that I could donate ot to the museum.
 

 
 But when I got threr I found out that I can't actually donate them. Wow I'm an idiot.

Jeremiah asked me what colour string we would be attached by. I said blue since he is also blue. He got a different idea.
 


I was eating my two daily cookies and finally got the Wii U!



I got the black one. Although I do prefer white games consoles I'm glad I got the black Wii U as it matches my real one. Now just to get a 3DS.


Harvey started talking about Shampoodle. I thought his crush was just for the Direct!




I got a new face in the campground. Wendell -in a sport's bra-


I ordered Wendell's painting because it looks pretty.



This is relatable (I'm eating a cookie while typing this)

If you pester Harvey while he's feeding birds he will give you some beans. Yay!


Now I can feed birds alongside my hippie friend.


Another one of my initiatives was to update my dream town. Here is my Dream Address.


The third Imitative that I could do today (because I don't have the time or ability to find a mole cricket) was to make a pro design. Since Christmas is coming up I made myself a Christmas jumper



Here is the QR code for it or if you want one in a different colour or with a different image feel free to ask me on Twitter or in the comments.





Thank you for reading and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment