Saturday 21 January 2017

Squishy: January Fishing Tourney

The only time that I played during the past week was today. Luckily no one has left and my hair is still in a ponytail.

Today was the Fishig Tourney but before I went to the plaza I noticed that the trees were getting greener. They were like that for a while but I never said anything.


I went to Chip and he told me that the tourney was horse mackerel only. Personally I don't like when they are one fish only so I passed this time.


I decided to try scanning one of my amiibo cards and invite a villager to move into Cosmic. Out of the 5 villager cards that I had I chose Rosie the cat.
 


Sadly due to the fishing tourney she can't move in today.


I'll have to try again tomorrow. Thank you for reading and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment