Monday 9 January 2017

Squishy: Frogs and frills

The other day Camofrog was camping in Cosmic. I think he's kind of cool so I invited him to live here.
 

I finally changed my path back to normal (until I make a fancier one)


Flurry said that she was leaving on the 12th. NOPE!


One thing I tried making was some outfits from Steven Universe. The only one that I'm proud of is my Rose Quartz dress. I'm especially proud of the frills.


I could even learn how to love like you!

While going to make the QR code for it Sable gave me a nice surprise. A mannequin!


This is one of four that you can get so I'm excited!

Here are the QR codes for my Rose Quartz dress.





I decied to use the mannequin to display my summer clothes for a quick change.
 


Thank for for reading. Sorry that I missed Saturday and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment