Monday 30 January 2017

Squishy: Am I cute?

Tonight there was an aroura. I managed to snap a nice photo of it.
 


Jeremiah asked me what colour string we would be attached to. I said blue but I pressed A too quickly to see the response.
 


In the igloo behind him, Crackle the Pig was camping. Even though he is good craic I didn't invite him to live here.


Rosie was asking if I was spying on Flurry. I would never do such a thing!


I got curious so I went to visit her. It turned out to be her birthday. Uh... Happy Birthday!
 


I just gave her a basket of cherries that I had in my pocket. She seemed to like it.


Gracie came to town and gave me the cute theme. That's something I can do easily (because I'm cute?). I did pass it though.


Thank you for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment