Thursday 4 May 2017

Beth: ACNL: Sunset Wander

I haven't played New Leaf for a few days, but I wanted to take a wander this evening and check in with all of my villagers!

I love the sunsets in this game, although I wish the time changed throughout the year instead of staying at 6pm-7pm all year :P

I spotted Rudy just below his house, and it kind of surprised me. He was the first villager I'd seen and I'd kind of forgotten he moved in!

I made sure to talk to him, and he wanted me to bury a time capsule. I agreed, and buried it just to the left. Hopefully nothing will be planted there :P

The rest of Acorn seemed pretty quiet, and I focused on cleaning up the town. I found the fake rock easily just below Re-Tail, as it was really near a real rock!

I found Sheldon on the other side of town, and he asked to move. I refused, as I like having squirrels in town :P

I headed up to Main Street, donated a painting and had some fossils identified. I also checked my latest dream visitor, which was JazzCool from TechnoHD! Thanks for visiting.

Thanks for reading! I'll be back over the weekend with another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment