Monday 15 May 2017

Squishy: The trash bin saga begins!

Yesterday Jeremiah gave me a trash bin. Thanks...
 

 
I went to the island for a brief visit and Kapp'n gave me some sweet advice. I should follow it more often.
 


Rosie found out that I own a trash bin so I gave it to her. This is the start of an epic adventure starring Squishy and a reappearing trash bin!


I randomly turned my back room into a study. I don't know why, I just felt like it.
 


Today I got a notice about the Fishing Tourney. I've done it before so I might not bother.


Today marks sale season at Gracie's so get some cheap items while you can.


And Pietro said that he was moving on the 24th of this month.


Villagers have been pestering me to move out for weeks. I had to close my 3DS to think about if I wanted to get rid of Pietro or not. I might be getting rid of the Earthbound area so getting rid of Pietro might be a good start. I like him but he's nightmare fuel for some people.


Thank you for reading and have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment