Monday 1 May 2017

Squishy: "Fantastic" presents

Yesterday Camofrog wanted to move out on the 6th May. I'll let him move out soon but nows not the time.
 


I met my newest neighbour, Portia the dog! She's kind of cool.


Hey there Portia, I wanna pet ya

Rosie asked me to deliver something to Pietro. I got an orange for my troubles. If I wanted an orange I would have went and picked one.


Jeremiah asked for a peach. I really wish Pietro gave me one. It would have made this task a lot easier.
 


He gave me a "fantastic" gift for my troubles.
 


My villagers are really bad at giving me gifts.

The evening sky looked really pretty so I took a picture.
 


I finally got rid of the candy from Bunny Day that was lying around.


Even though candy only sells for 100 bells each, it got me enough to upgrade my back room.
 


Today my room is finished. I don't know what I want to do with my house yet. Only one of the rooms are 100% finished (my sweets room).
 


Portia told me one of the reasons why I never leave the house.

 
Thank you for reading and have a good week. Also good luck to those taking exams for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment