Friday 5 August 2016

Beth: ACHDD: Monthly Challenge & Sheldon

 Yesterday, I went on Happy Home Designer for the first time this month. This was mainly to complete the monthly challenge, which I'd remembered after Jeff posted about it.

 I went for a campsite area inside and a sweets theme outside.

I decide to make good use of the ceiling accessories/furniture and covered the ceiling to look like a forest canopy.

 I used my favourite wallpaper and some of the loveliest furniture items in the game (in my opinion). The camping set is just so adorable!

 Outside, I got a little lost. Apart from the candy houses and the main house, you can't do a lot in the way of sweets furniture outside.

 Which reminds me! Shoutout to my friend Amy (Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr) who swapped these around and did the sweets inside and the campsite outside! Also, she's really lovely and awesome :)

 I decided to carry on with the game and found Sheldon outside! I not only have him in my New Leaf town, but I also liked his theme...

 ....sounds perfect.

 I dispersed Nintendo and general gaming furniture throughout his house.

And of course, that all-important flat screen TV!

Outside, I left it simple with a modern looking log cabin.

If you'd like to visit Sheldon's gaming escape, simply scan this QR code!

Thanks for reading. I'll be back tomorrow while Squishy is away until Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment