Saturday 13 August 2016

Squishy: A Closet of Gifts

I got a letter in the mail from Flurry. she was thanking me for inviting her over to my house yesterday. I got a Sleek closet in the mail.

When I spoke with her she asked for an apple so I grabbed one for her. She gave me an alpine closet in return.


Jeremiah needed some new furniture so I gave him a miniature car from last Sunday. He gave me an Astro closet. Why so many closets?


Shrunk wanted to discuss something that 2016 really needs.


I gave Blaire the new catchphrase 'it stinks'



I think your sending me mixed messages.

I wanted to add the picnic blanket in my campsite but I couldn't place it where I wanted because 'the cobblestone bridge is in the way.' PWP placement should give us more freedom.


Blaire requested what the town needed. A police station!


I stopped playing for a bit but I later hopped back in to visit Bergability's town, Oakdale.


Its a really nice town


Wrex and Johnpaul also came over and we headed straight for the island.


This verse of Kapp'n's song reminds me of Fire Emblem Fates.


We played the Pros Only Bug Hunting tour (I came last). but midway through a diving tour we disconnected. I had to go anyway so thanks to everyone for a great time. Bergability does stream Animal Crossing sometimes on Twitch. You can find him here

Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment