Friday 19 August 2016

Squishy: Groucho is cheap

Yesterday I started construction on my wooden bridge to replace my yellow bridge. I paid it off in one go.
 

Today while doing my daily duties I found a four leaf clover. Its not often that I find one in an almost weedless town.


Groucho wanted a green wall that I had in my pockets for 209 bells. Its not much but I sold it to him just to be nice.


The wooden bench was finished. It looks a lot nicer than the default looking one.


Sorry that this entry was so short but the next entry will be a lot longer since I'll be opening my gate for the fireworks display on Sunday at 8pm UK time.

Also this is a bit unrelated to Animal Crossing but I started another blog where I give teenage gamers advice on problems they might have. You can find it here.

Thank you so much for reading and I will see you guys on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment